Base Price Starts at $55,000
Sheep Wagon Standard Specifications:
- Exterior Measurement of camp: 7’Wide x 7’High x 12’ Long, Interior: 6’6” Height, Length with Tongue 18’, Height 9’ and with stovepipe = 10’6”, Weight: 2,500 lbs.
- Running Gear & Wheels: EZ Trail (Made in the USA) Custom built for Hamilton Forge Sheep Wagon with Hamilton Forge 42” rocking bolsters, 2” Ball hitch, 15” 9 ½L Tires, removable tongue.
- Shell material: Aircraft grade Aluminum.
- 1 ¼” closed cell foam insulation.
- Custom Dutch door with RV windows, custom foldable entry stairs, Rear RV Window
- Power/Battery: 12 volt deep cycle, 30 amp. plug-in.
- Electrical & fixtures: Interior & exterior LED lights, volt meter, 2 HDMI ports, 12 volt accessory port, 12 volt battery maintainer.
- Camp Stove: Custom airtight stove built by Hamilton Forge with exterior draw for combustible air, stove top/copper rail/camp oven and 4” stove pipe. Copper heat shield/non-combustible backing.
- Sink Base: Stainless steel sink/direct drain, 2 way marine faucet/hand pump, soap dispenser
(2) 4 gal fresh water containers, drop leaf counter & nickel extension mirror.
- Exterior hose hook up for onsite camping.
- Interior finishes: Beaded Alder paneling for walls/ceiling/panels screwed to frame.
Knotty Alder cabinets and trim with solid brass, oil rubbed bronze or black finish hardware, HF custom towel bar.
- Floors, counter & seating: Local Wyoming Pine.
- Dog Boxes: 4’ x 20” with 3 way access = Bench lid, sliding doors and exterior door.
- Rear storage: Exterior Door and interior access doors, 5’ x 42” (35 cu. Ft.)
- Storage cabinets & drawers: Camp style hutch cabinet & two under bed storage drawers.
- Queen Bed
- Cantilever pull out table and bench seating over dog boxes.
Additional Custom Options Available:
- Running Gear & Reflex Lining Colors: Green, Red, Blue or Orange
- Oak or Pine interior
- Pine, Oak or Douglas Fir flooring
- Solar panel equipped
- Equipped for horse drawn application
- Camp Fly and Poles
Interior of our Production Model Sheep Wagon